This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 months ago by tuvarambre. This post has been viewed 410 times

• Author
     idaelders
    Participant

Hi!

I get an error when trying to write the code. I am then asked to reset the Pycom FiPy manually. How to i reset the Pycom manually?

Thanks!

Pontus
    Keymaster

Hi there!

To reset the FiPy manually, press the button at the top once (it’s located right next to the LED light and it’s the only button on the FiPy module).

If the FiPy is connected to the expansion board you may also have a “Safe Boot” button in the corner. Sometimes it’s better to boot into “Safe mode” while trying to upload code. Simply hold the “Safe Boot” button while you press the reset button on the FiPy and release both at the same time. The LED light should flash orange and the device should do a “Safe Boot”. You can then continue to upload your code normally.

Hope this helps!
    🙂

tuvarambre
    Keymaster

This post shows you how to permanently solve the “safe boot problem” when you upload new code.

https://startiot.telenor.com/forums/topic/solution-to-trouble-uploading-files-with-pymakr/

-Tuva

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2020 Telenor Start IoT

Forgot your details?