This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 months, 4 weeks ago by Pontus. This post has been viewed 199 times

• Author
     stian
    Participant

Hi.

I have tried to connect the Arduino MKR NB 1500 device to my computer but it would not connect.
    I thought it was because I used USB 3.0. I changedto a computer with USB 2.0, but it was the same problem.
    After som hours I changed the cable from the one included in the dev-kit to a cable I had, and then it worked right away.

You should change the cable you deliver in this kit, to a cable with datatransfer, and not only for charging:
    https://bedriftsbutikk.telenor.no/m2m-produkter/start-iot-arduino-dev-kit/

It worksfor me now, but I had to use a lot of unnessesairy time.

BR
    Stian Kristoffersen

Pontus
    Keymaster

Hi Stian and thanks for sharing!

This is very strange because the type of cable included in the package has been tested to work with the Arduino MKR NB 1500 for both power and data transfer.
    I understand that you are unable to upload your code from the computer to the Arduino board, is this right?
    On another note, we’ve had some issue while network attachment is happening regarding power delivered by (any) USB cable from a computer laptop. This can usually be resolved by attaching a LiPo battery to the Arduino.

Glad to hear that you managed to solve it by switching cables!

– Pontus

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2020 Telenor Start IoT

Forgot your details?