Do you take the challenge?
If you have a burning desire to shape the future of transportation in Norway – make our roads smarter, safer and enhance green travel experience in people’s everyday life?
Are you a tech geek with a growth mindset, willing to test new generation IoT technologies and build prototypes of future products and services?
Join us in a 2-day “Smart Transportation IoT hackathon” at FAKTRY, powered by Telenor and Wireless Trondheim, in partnership with Statens Vegvesen (Norwegian Public Roads Administration) and Trondheim Kommune (Trondheim Municipality).
When: November 15-16, 2017
Where: FAKTRY; Stålgården, Sluppenvegen 17b, Trondheim
What will you do?
- Get your hands on the new generation IoT technologies
- Work in teams to solve real-world problems brought to you by Statens Vegvesen and Trondheim Kommune
- Make and present your first working prototypes to the judge panel of competent business developers, industry and technology experts in Norway
- Meet passionate geeks like you, with a good blend of industry knowledge, creativity and technical expertise
What will you get?
- Starter kit (device, network and platform access) for Low-Power Wide-Area IoT application development
- Learning sessions and mentorship by highly skilled embedded programmers, web developers and entrepreneurs
- Ability to compete for the ”Best technical, innovative and business feasible solution”: 10.000 NOK + 5 IoT development kits + 3 month access to FAKTRY incubator office facilities and lab environment
- Great fun and budding partnerships for the future
Ideal profile of the hacker:
- Strong in programming (MicroPython / Python, HTML, CSS, JAVA SCRIPT), with business development mindset and analytics skills
- Team player
- Passionate for growth
The number of seats is limited, so we encourage you to sign up or share with others!
Registration deadline: November 1, 2017.
Confirmation by organizers: November 3, 2017.
If any questions, contact us at: