Get started with the FiPy dev kit (JSON/UDP over NB1 or M1)
This tutorial gives brief instructions on how to get started with the FiPy dev kit. This tutorial will send JSON formatted data in a UDP packet over the M1 (LTE Cat M1) or NB1 (NB-IoT) network.
You will learn:
- How to download and install the Atom editor and the Pymakr plugin for Atom
- How to assemble the dev kit and connect it to the Atom editor
- How to create a Telenor Start IoT Managed IoT Cloud (MIC) platform account
- How to register your dev kit in MIC and create payload transformations
- How to program the dev kit and send data to MIC over Telenor’s excellent 4G LTE M1 or NB1 network
- How to view your data in MIC
You can also find a lot of info related to the FiPy on Pycom’s own documentation site: Pycom’s own documentation.